Type of contract
63 – Clermont-Ferrand
Within the administrative team, the main objective will be to develop the notoriety of Melrose Barbers by producing the contents of its identity.
– Analysis of the hairdressing ecosystem to design in performance and thus develop the identity of Melrose Barbers
– Designing all the communication/marketing supports including all the formats for the different communication channels (story type, post, real)
– Production of photos, videos, shooting, retouching, organisation of shooting, editing and broadcasting
– Production of promotional content as part of the print campaign
Graphic design talent
– Complete mastery of visual creation, from the ideation phase, the set-up to the realisation
– Ability to edit video
– Aesthetic sensitivity
– Appetence for digital design
– Mastery of the complete Adobe suite
At Melrose Barbers we organise personalised in-house training throughout the year. At the request of our staff we can also provide more specific training to develop the skills of our employees.
Who are we ?
Inspired by the famous Californian avenue of the same name, which is now home to some of the most innovative restaurants, shops, salons and concepts in the world.
It is in Clermont-Ferrand, in the heart of a small historic district, that Melrose Barbers opened its first salon at the dawn of summer 2019. After that, we will open 2 lounges until a 5th opening in Cannes in 2023.
Our salons don’t intend to simply ride the beard wave, in fact, Melrose Barbers aims to rethink the current salon offering and customer experience by welcoming men into a warm and welcoming environment specifically designed for them.